Sunday, January 13, 2013

WOW .....

Today...... Our last group project has been successfully completed ..... WOW .... I am very pleased


I really feel less stress and not under any pressure. I can plan and manage my time as I want to complete the last individual project and to study for the final exams. I also feel that I don't have any college commitments to be conducted as a team work. I really feel that I want to smile after the presentation today as the teacher and clients were very happy with the results that have been conducted for the industry project.

We chose HCT-Dubai Women's Fitness Center and conduct two types of researches the primary and secondary that were very helpful in achieving our project objectives. We recommended to them nice ideas in order to improve the awareness of the fitness.

I really learnt a lot from conducting this project as it was very stressful but enjoyable as well. It enhanced my knowledge on health and fitness industry and we gain valuable experience from our client. An interesting information that we found is that according to ameinfo.com the UAE considered as one of high gym usage rates and that is because of the growing economy and marketing activities and offers to their members.

To conclude a healthy body means a healthy mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment