Saturday, January 19, 2013

My two special events last weekend

The first event and surprise was my husband gift which was a new car that I really like "A Gold Mini Cooper". I was setting and working on my projects and studying for the exam until I heard my husband voice loudly saying my name and he sent the housemaid to ask me to go outside. I went and it was really a nice day when I can't understand, believe and react to what I saw. It is my car and the plate number code is my first letter name "L". I decided to forget the studying for 3-4 hours and I went to my mother house driving my new car to show them.


The Second event was " A new member who join our family". Welcome baby "Rashid" to our family. My sister got her first baby boy who looks very beautiful and cute. I have decided to study on Thursday and finish all my college commitments in order to spend Friday day with my sister and her baby. He looks like his father and his uncle and I have arranged all hospital arrangements from food to bed cover. It was a nice day as all my family gathered and I have seen some of my family members who I didn't meet with them long time ago. I had fun and great day as we also sat together in order to watch final match in gulf cup 21 which was between UAE and Iraq that came with a nice result 2 vs 1 to UAE who won the match and got the award.



No comments:

Post a Comment