Sunday, December 30, 2012

Appreciation toward their valued services

I have entered my twitter account today and these tweets attracted me a lot since it shows how UAE rulers cares about the UAE community and don't segregate people according to their nationality, position or even their work duty description.

Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid had announce that no celebration for the Accession Day on January 4th, because our country will focus on one of the active role groups in society called "General Labor employees". Such as gardeners, janitors, construction workers and domestic workers. They really need respect and attention to what they are doing for our country and community population. These unknown soldiers needs at least the "Thank you" phrase to appreciate their hard work.

I really like the topic as I always respect this group and recognize their hard work. They really need  deep thinking and appreciation toward their valued services.


No comments:

Post a Comment